12.21.2008

Peaceful Day

Today was awesome! I love not working because I get to actually have a relationship with my husband! This Saturday was the second saturday in a little over a year that I haven't had to worry about getting someone to cover my shift! And it felt so good!!

Milea is crazy, she loves to sing and read her books and sing about what is in her books. It makes me smile. Children are such a joy if you just let them be themselves! Exept when they are the boss, thats another story!

I also love making people feel good about themself it is so fun for me to do hair! The other day, since I haven't worked in like 2 weeks, I really got board and I foiled my own hair!! I was pretty happy with the outcome. Yes its not perfect but it will do. Anyways.... Today was a good day!

I hope tomorrow brings me a new baby girl... if not then i will just wait for monday or tuesday or wednesday I'm hoping to skip Christmas day but she could come the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

our favorite music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones